Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Past storm talk thread

TheTrials

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, it looks more like Jan 27 2011 to me.

ROFLMAO! Doesn't anyone read time stamps? :lol:

I loved the 1/27/11 storm too. I recall having to go out in it as that sleet fest kicked off the storm that evening. It hit us head on like a ton of bricks with 50 mph gusts, thunder and lightning the whole nine yards. Never seen anything like that before. It was basically like a line of strong T-storms but it sleeted instead of hailing or raining.

ROFLMAO! Doesn't anyone read time stamps? :lol:

I loved the 1/27/11 storm too. I recall having to go out in it as that sleet fest kicked off the storm that evening. It hit us head on like a ton of bricks with 50 mph gusts, thunder and lightning the whole nine yards. Never seen anything like that before. It was basically like a line of strong T-storms but it sleeted instead of hailing or raining.

The radar never looked like this on 12/26

5dw029.jpg

That storm ended it for us. After that there was close to nothing the rest of that winter and of course nothing much for last winter...it was nice to go out with a bang.

had the feb event, you got 7 inches out of that.

but yeah, we never regained the glory.

That storm ended it for us. After that there was close to nothing the rest of that winter and of course nothing much for last winter...it was nice to go out with a bang.

There was a nice 4"-7" event for Queens and north and into SWCT in February of 2011.

snowicane

comphour.24.189.161.245.151.12.45.52.gif

see how all the deep cold is pushed into siberia? had any of that been around, snowicane would have produced 50 inch totals into NYC, LI, SWCT, and also, the march noreaster would have been a huge blizzard as well. But alas, we had butt warm air.

Archived