• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Conference II- less than 2wks!

#NoPoles

I probably woulda bailed, bit I promised this year I'd go. No lightning presentation though, other priorites have my time. I also may be spending more after hours in the hotel room getting work done than hoped.

I will have Hurricane DVDs ($5 per set) and probably be one of the last times I offer them up for sale.

BTW, what is this talk about it being the last. Maybe a year or two break for a reinvention, joining of forces or so other way to put it on, but I doubt the last.

I'm starting to think you didn't take any video or photos in the Plains. :P

AvDave met me at baggage claim holding up a sign with my name on it...then we collected seanus, and then bob and eleanor...then we got to the hotel and met up with josh, steve, and paul...we are checked in and settled and getting hungry! where shall we eat? can't wait for more peeps to get here!

AvDave met me at baggage claim holding up a sign with my name on it...then we collected seanus, and then bob and eleanor...then we got to the hotel and met up with josh, steve, and paul...we are checked in and settled and getting hungry! where shall we eat? can't wait for more peeps to get here!

Sounds like a party

You guys have fun tonight. Should know within the hour final plans - not coming tonight though that is for sure. I should be there early evening Friday- Marty Brumback is uncertain at this moment as he has had some late minute complications with a class he started this week. That is the part that I should know about within the hour. Will stay in touch! The Walrus

Update - looks like I will be hooking up with Marty Brumback there at the Marriott on Friday night, he just went to bed... On a different sleep schedule than I am. <g> More plans/details later - Marty had this class this week that kept him from making that weather station exhibit for Friday night (along with the heat wave- working outside last week was rather rough!!!) See you all tomorrow night - I will be leaving from the office late afternoon if all goes according to plan.

The Walrus with the promised update. I see some of you viewed my station summary for June - 17 views as of a few minutes ago. Thanks!

Archived