• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Ummm...board issues?

isohume

Nope. Everything works and is in its normal place, here.

Weird, I just had to subscribe to you, which automatically made you my "friend" (not that I mind in your case) in order to see your post.

Mods/Admins, any clue?

Scott, is it possible to rewrite this mod into our default skin rather than having it in completely separate skin? I'm sure the subscription skin is terribly out of date in some places. Perhaps figuring out how to make a hook out of it?

Anyone else not seeing other's posts unless they are your "friends"? Need to do that dorky "subscribe" thing? Also, where have the drop down nav menus gone?

I can trigger the dropdowns, but cannot see them because they're "behind" the "site bar" section.

Another oddity, which I thought was specific to my machine here at work but then it happened on my much older clunker at home:

--I'm typing a post and spot an error a word or two back. My instinctive move is to hit the back arrow to get the cursor where I need it. One space seems all right, but any more and the screen goes blank for about 60 seconds, then the thread's previous page appears and my (usually almost finished - Murphy's Rule) post is lost in hyperspace. Anyone else have this minor but irritating phenomenon? (No problem if I use the mouse to move the cursor, and backspacing also works though requires a retype.)

Archived