northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Central PA Winter Cont'd cont'd

The Iceman

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say Atlanta,GA at this rate. I really hope tonights runs atleast show a glimmer of hope, to bring me back at 6z and 12z. But have a bad feeling the nam goes towards the euro tonight and all hope is lost. If this thing doesn't go in a positive direction tonight it's over. Sorry not a met but have been following weather and lived in York my whole life and this seems so reminiscent of passed storms just missing central PA. Keeping hope alive though

Even if we manage to see a north trend and we get into a 2-4 inch area, I can't see any of this really sticking. We have been at 50 degrees the last 2 days and temps will be at or above freezing. Without killer rates, I can't see how this will really give us a shovel ready or plowable snow FWIW.

Anyone know how D.C. is looking, I'm heading down to Georgetown tmrw??

You'll be fine tomorrow, Sundays when it'll be snowing. Amounts are still debatable. Would wager at least a good advisory (for their standards) type snowfall of 2-3 inches for DC proper at this point.. but they're a north jog away from getting a more significant event.

Cool, I'll enjoy it then. Thanks for the answer Mag!! I'm supposed to be going out to eat with my GF and her parents...that God for smartphones.

Perhaps I should elaborate more.. they're additionally a south trend away from being left high and dry with perhaps some flizzard conditions. Actually it all makes sense now...your taking your uncanny ability to be on the fringe of the storm down south with you haha. Someone should warn the mid-atlantic thread. If the storm misses PA congrats on technically being the snowiest C-PA member in the past week from your 4 inch squall last weekend and 2 inches yesterday.

Archived