joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Southeast Mid/Long Range Discussion IV

burgertime

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since you now have 12 posts why don't you give us your analysis.

See that would mean I would need to religate myself down to your level just to make you feel good about yourself. I enjoy reading everyones post and learning about the weather. I was just trying to keep everything on topic not on past storms. I would love to see a big storm this year but seems like we get all built up to be let down this winter. So once again wasnt trying to be an butt like yourself so go analyze what ever you feel the need to analyze.

See that would mean I would need to religate myself down to your level just to make you feel good about yourself. I enjoy reading everyones post and learning about the weather. I was just trying to keep everything on topic not on past storms. I would love to see a big storm this year but seems like we get all built up to be let down this winter. So once again wasnt trying to be an butt like yourself so go analyze what ever you feel the need to analyze.

I've already analyzed you. There are no winter storms in the medium range. If you had read the thread instead of jumping in with a snarky remark you would also have known that there will be no P-type issues either this or next weekend as it was covered previously in this thread. Or do you feel we should we go over everything repeatedly so you can keep up. Go back to lurking it's your strength but do try to read more. I'm done with this and you.

I've already analyzed you. There are no winter storms in the medium range. If you had read the thread instead of jumping in with a snarky remark you would also have known that there will be no P-type issues either this or next weekend as it was covered previously in this thread. Or do you feel we should we go over everything repeatedly so you can keep up. Go back to lurking it's your strength but do try to read more. I'm done with this and you.

I cannot help myself...GREAT POST Jburns! :)

You have 13 posts and you going to mess with JBURNS? He is the one looking down on your level.

Archived