Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
The Thursday night Special

Damage In Tolland

trying to discern who may be the have's and have not's

do the models show that band over ct/ri and C ma expanding east into bos and NE mass and/or do the models show the best convergence west of EMA regardless

i haven't heard EMa ne mass mentioned as a possible "hot spot" but wasn't sure if there was much to that

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You need to upgrade, 1-3 seems right, 4-6 Sat, winter cancel uncancel. Why the hell do we always end up with two threads, having a separate obs thread is always a lesson in futility.

LOL you failed to see my sarcasm.

You can't get the OKX radar right now on the NOAA site as you know, it's blank part of the upgrade I presume.

You need to upgrade, 1-3 seems right, 4-6 Sat, winter cancel uncancel. Why the hell do we always end up with two threads, having a separate obs thread is always a lesson in futility.

These initial threads are supposed to be for the analysis, discussions, and forecasts. Then the obs get their own thread when the storm is upon us.

radarscope...it's worth the $10.

Thanks.

I'm not sure separate obs threads are the way to call on small, short events, but that's a decision for the ownership. Trying to read the threads at 730am this morning was confusing. There were spits and spats of information all over each thread but nowhere was it all pulled together.

That's an impressive shot out of GYX, exactly what we want to see for the Scooter/Will/Phil/Ryan radar eruptus later on.

Archived