Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Warn Status?

VtWxWatcher

• 2 weeks later...

I have green on my warn status bar...and it never goes away. Apparently there's no mechanism to auto-remove the warning after some set time.

Also, I was banned long ago from the climate forum for responding with a trivial slight to a rude post. The REALITY of my ban was of course not my small slight but the fact I had the AUDACITY to reply to the moderator there.

I have never violated the posting terms on this site while I've seen others do so. My posts are well-written and intelligent. I treat other posters will all due respect...but again, for merely daring to reply to a moderator who was perhaps in a bad mood...poof! I'm banned.

My ban was absurd and outrageous. And if you doubt me, just ask anyone in the climate forum.

At times I'm disappointed with this website. There seems no oversight on the moderators; and no way to resolve problems. I don't even know who the climate forum moderator is - being he never posts there. (Yes, after posting there for a long time, some total stranger/moderator appeared out of the blue and had a hissy fit.)

I want the green bar removed from my profile and my climate ban ended before I grow old and die. But does anyone here listen to us?

I have green on my warn status bar...and it never goes away. Apparently there's no mechanism to auto-remove the warning after some set time.

Also, I was banned long ago from the climate forum for responding with a trivial slight to a rude post. The REALITY of my ban was of course not my small slight but the fact I had the AUDACITY to reply to the moderator there.

I have never violated the posting terms on this site while I've seen others do so. My posts are well-written and intelligent. I treat other posters will all due respect...but again, for merely daring to reply to a moderator who was perhaps in a bad mood...poof! I'm banned.

My ban was absurd and outrageous. And if you doubt me, just ask anyone in the climate forum.

At times I'm disappointed with this website. There seems no oversight on the moderators; and no way to resolve problems. I don't even know who the climate forum moderator is - being he never posts there. (Yes, after posting there for a long time, some total stranger/moderator appeared out of the blue and had a hissy fit.)

I want the green bar removed from my profile and my climate ban ended before I grow old and die. But does anyone here listen to us?

All of the above is as it happened.

I now see the light.

• 4 weeks later...

I now see the light.

Perhaps you do - but this thread/section seems to pretty much a waste of time - thanks to management that's clearly oblivious to personal concerns.

There is not one member of the climate section who agree with the moderator who banned me (over a trivial slight in response to a minor insult) - yet I remain banned month after month after month after month........

Management here? Hello? Is this how you build loyalty to your site?

Tim in ILM

:pimp:

Archived