• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Allan's Model page at AmWX

Hi Folks. Thanks for all that have donated. The purpose of the donate button was to acquire some funds to purchase a new machine or at the very least to have it in reserves for when my current one goes down (3-4 year old Dell, so it is inevitable). I believe the url address should be working now, so hopefully no one will have any issues.

I want to thank everyone for using the page the last few years. It has been a fun endeavor and I am glad it has been a service to the weather community.

Hi Folks. Thanks for all that have donated. The purpose of the donate button was to acquire some funds to purchase a new machine or at the very least to have it in reserves for when my current one goes down (3-4 year old Dell, so it is inevitable). I believe the url address should be working now, so hopefully no one will have any issues.

I want to thank everyone for using the page the last few years. It has been a fun endeavor and I am glad it has been a service to the weather community.

I use the site all the time for graphics. Thanks for everything Allan; great stuff.

Archived