joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Aliens may destroy humanity to protect other civilizations

ArtRosen

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aliens & human caused global warming have something in common...we don't know if either of them exist.:P

After the aliens, the obesity article earlier this week, & grilling earlier this summer, I think global warming folks have tipped the point of no return.:whistle:

Aliens & human caused global warming have something in common...we don't know if either of them exist.:P

After the aliens, the obesity article earlier this week, & grilling earlier this summer, I think global warming folks have tipped the point of no return.:whistle:

You're showing your ignorance.

I wouldn't concern myself with invading space aliens to much, but you and your descendent's are and will have to deal with climate change brought to us by us..

You're showing your ignorance.

I wouldn't concern myself with invading space aliens to much, but you and your descendent's are and will have to deal with climate change brought to us by us..

You're showing your arrogance!:P

The evidence is not overwhelming at this point to support your pet. We know sooo little & think we know so much. Natural variation (PDO/AMO, solar variation, volcanoes, etc.) is still the major player "right now".

You're showing your arrogance!:P

The evidence is not overwhelming at this point to support your pet. We know sooo little & think we know so much. Natural variation (PDO/AMO, solar variation, volcanoes, etc.) is still the major player "right now".

Not for the background trend it isn't. Maybe it is you who knows so little? The evidence is not overwhelming? Why then do 97% of practicing climatologists say it is, along with every major scientific institution in the world?

Archived