joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Aliens may destroy humanity to protect other civilizations

ArtRosen

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again, silly me for assuming reporters will give reasonably accurate information...really, my bad there, how stupid of me to even consider. So can you tell me of any other source that has this paper in their news feed so I know where to look? You gave me advice..I have a question.

Ever thought that maybe I did look and found nothing? ;)

www.nasawatch.com

An update from NASAWatch:

Keith's 19 Aug 8:09 am EDT update: @NASA just twittered: Yes, @drudge & @guardiannews are mistaken about an "alien" report. It's not NASA research. Ask the report's author http://go.nasa.gov/nRI8Lfarrow.gifKeith's 19 Aug 8:29 am EDT update: The Guardian has quietly (without admitting any error on its part) modified its article to read "warns a report."

Maybe my point is what I just asked...Are Aliens going come from these planets 10 light yrs away and wipe us out or not? I want to learn.

I don't know. Go there and find out for us, k?

Everyone knows space aliens can see into the future so they would have already done us in a long time ago.

They'd have fried us as soon as our aggressive and uncivilized race detonated the first nuclear weapon in anger if they were so concerned about Gaia. Ergo, the Venusians want the Earth warmer before they invade.

Because of what I just said 3 times...I assumed I could get accurate information from the top 2 search results...again, I must be high off my azz to think such a thing. I'll come to you next time :)

Here's a tip...any science-related article that has a British media source (with perhaps the exception of BBC) should be ignored.

That we're an evolving species? If aliens can travel faster than the speed of light, then I assume they went through some kind of "Industrial Revolution" which most likely caused pollution on their planet.

I think that there has to be a scale of what stage of development a species is at. Being around only about 10,000 years old, we're probably considered to be in our infancy and haven't even journeyed beyond our own planet yet. If an alien species can travel light years in an instant, I very much doubt they'd view a race of people that still uses gun powder and bullets and believes that our species just magically appeared one day because some supernatural being decided to create us 5,000 years ago, a threat. I think they would laugh at us at how limited we are and write us off as a lost cause.

Archived