• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
DGEX major hit for long island

earthlight

But... but... the 0C line is 10 miles further south than progged on Baffin Island... there's still a chance!!!111!ONE!!

I still think the precip shield should be more expansive given the closed off H85 and H7 lows. I guess we will see what the Euro has to say in a bit.

:weenie:

When the first band of S+ moves in...you'll be professing your love to everyone again.

Then I will make a two paragraph epic post about how much I have enjoyed tracking the storm with everybody and how much everybody has individually contributed....while dancing around outside in the 3 foot drifts.

Then I will make a two paragraph epic post about how much I have enjoyed tracking the storm with everybody and how much everybody has individually contributed....while dancing around outside in the 3 foot drifts.

LOL, you were in heaven on 12/26....and rightfully so.

jersey shore jackpot on todays 18z, cue tombo to tell us there are BL issues and it will rain. We'll see what the srefs say in a bit

f126.gif

I have to say the DGEX has gone mad. This model rarely verifies anyway so I can't take this seriously. Like I have said a Noreaster is a last thing I want for this time of the year. Noreasters belong only in the cold season.

I have to say the DGEX has gone mad. This model rarely verifies anyway so I can't take this seriously. Like I have said a Noreaster is a last thing I want for this time of the year. Noreasters belong only in the cold season.

You have to know how to use the model. It's actually pretty useful if you can understand when it's off its rocker and when it's trying to tell you something.

You have to know how to use the model. It's actually pretty useful if you can understand when it's off its rocker and when it's trying to tell you something.

What model is so bad that it can't tell you anything at all?

japenese model, but if you can locate our continent on the model then you might be able to do something with it.

AG3 loves the JMA. Actually, inside 3 days, it has excellent verification. I thikn you are thinking of the KMA, but even that nailed the March 09 storm. Every model has its day, maybe the CRAS doesn't.

Archived