Alpha5

46 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Love it- nothing better than 95 and humid
    • Like it- better than boring summer weather
    • No opinion
    • Dislike it- it gets uncomfortable
    • Hate it- the heat is oppressive, bring back winter

Living in NJ I hated heat waves. Moving down to Florida, I don't mind the heat. You get used to it. I think it's harder to have 70-80 degree temps and then all of a sudden deal w/ 95+. Down here, it's basically 90 in the shade, feels like 120 in the sun and 80 at night. But there's no smog, the air doesn't hurt to breathe like it does up north.

Once again to you all if I had a choice between a heat wave and a cold rainy noreaster I would choice a heat wave because you at least you could go into the pool and cool yourself off, go to the beach, do other fun water sports. On a day when a cold miserable rainy with a East to Northeast winds with temps in 55-60 F during the day it is best to sit home and sleep. Of course I could use days if I would take some nice days 75-85 F with low humidity and after cold frontal sweep by with getting good round of thunderstorms also. I would take any day but having a cold miserable rainy raw day.

My coop is a refrigerator right now so I could care less. However my workplace is the top floor of a NON air-conditioned building with no elevator.

ALL buildings and houses in our area should by law have air conditioning. If it isn't the law it should be.

Archived