northernriwx
NE OK/ NW AR/ SE KS/ SW MO Winter 2010

JoMo

Euro came in a big weaker:

Chicago Storm says:

"0.22" for JLN."

Moneyman's play by play:

HR 24: LT precip in most of Neb.

HR 30: LT-MOD precip in C/SW Neb. LT precip in rest of Neb.

HR 36: LT-MOD precip in same areas as 30. LT precip in SE Neb.

HR 42: LT-MOD precip in E. Neb. LT precip in IA/MN/S. MO.

HR 48: LT-MOD precip in S. Neb, most of Kansas. LT precip in IA/MN/most of Kansas/Neb, and W. MO.

HR 54: LT-MOD precip in E. Neb., E. Kansas, W. IA. LT precip in MN/IA//KA/W and NW MO.

HR 60: LT-MOD precip in W. IA. Extreme NW Mizz. and extreme E. Neb. LT precip in MN/IA/W. WI/MO.

HR 66: LT-MOD precip in W. MO. LT precip in MN/IA/WI/IL/E. NEB/E. KS

HR 72: LT-MOD precip in NE/E MO (near STL due NE from there) LT precip in MN/IA/WI/IL/IN/TN/OH.

HR 78: LT-MOD precip in E. IND/S and SW Ohio, N. Kentucky. LT precip in MN/IA/WI/ILL/MO/SW MI.

HR 84: LT-MOD precip in most of Ohio. LT precip in E. MN/E. IA/WI/IL/IN/MI/Ken.

HR 90: LT-MOD precip in NE Ohio. LT precip in E. WI/MI/E. IND/OH/Ken.

HR 96: LT precip in OH. Big east coast storm. Sub 990 about 50 miles off shore.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope you bust low! :D

Looks like a good forecast though.

This is a clipperish type system so the cutoff is going to be pretty extreme.

Ya, I am being a little conservative. If it looks the same on the 00z runs tonight, I will up amounts.

The ratios should be about 13 or 15:1 which is good. So I will play conservative today, and up amounts tonight if it looks the same. I am getting excited. Damn I love weather way to much, lol.

I think we are all a bunch of junkies right along with ya doug lol. Good forecast also on your blog type thing. Just wish my memory was better so i could learn more and soak up some info and become as good as some of you guys are with this stuff

I think we are all a bunch of junkies right along with ya doug lol. Good forecast also on your blog type thing. Just wish my memory was better so i could learn more and soak up some info and become as good as some of you guys are with this stuff

You can always ask me questions. Also there are a lot of people on here that know their stuff. If you love the weather and learn about it you can be a great forecaster even if your not a meteorologist. I have noticed a lot of sharp people on here. This is a fun place to chat on.

Tulsa's latest snow amount forecast. GFS didn't look like it changed that much. I didn't look at it that closely though since I'm watching the game.

Atleast there is snow on the map.. lol I believe it when I see it.

StormSnowAmt.png

GFS_3_2011010818_F66_SNOWIN_SURFACE.png

Lol the grey has been replaced by green thats the first time in a few runs.

Archived