Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Chasecation!

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think everyone has pretty much given up. The HRRR runs of earlier were really wrong. Maybe we'll get some lightning later. Guess all the eggs go into the main event. My bed at home is starting to sound awful nice.

I think everyone has pretty much given up. The HRRR runs of earlier were really wrong. Maybe we'll get some lightning later. Guess all the eggs go into the main event. My bed at home is starting to sound awful nice.

Where are you anyway?

Kadoka. I guess we should have listened to you and gone further west but everyone else stayed at Murdo.

I wouldn't be surprised if you got a big cell go up and produce some fantastic lightning and severe hail within the next hour near or just northwest of Philip. Either that or that tor warned stuff west of chadron will approach your area eventually. There's a ton of CAPE but the cap should restrengthen soon so whatever happens may be elevated.

I wouldn't be surprised if you got a big cell go up and produce some fantastic lightning and severe hail within the next hour near or just northwest of Philip. Either that or that tor warned stuff west of chadron will approach your area eventually. There's a ton of CAPE but the cap should restrengthen soon so whatever happens may be elevated.

Looks like some are racing toward the cell in NW Nebraska but it's like 180 miles off by road. We're looking for food.. though we see some big towers just west now.

Looks like some are racing toward the cell in NW Nebraska but it's like 180 miles off by road. We're looking for food.. though we see some big towers just west now.

Yeah there's some stuff going up near Wall. Hopefully it will hail on the tourists at Wall Drug within an hour or two.

Yeah there's some stuff going up near Wall. Hopefully it will hail on the tourists at Wall Drug within an hour or two.

we may try to hit them up since they're close. looks like they might have some of yesterday's problem though.

we may try to hit them up since they're close. looks like they might have some of yesterday's problem though.

Nor sure if they'll blow up or not but the cell just north of the rapid city radar (just nw of Wasta) is going to town. should see a warning for that one shortly.

The cell over or just South of quinn is currently exploding. The next couple of volume scans will tell the tale...whether it develops into a decent supercell like the other storms to the nw of it are trying to do...or falls flat on it's face. If you're driving west from kadoka, you have to be seeing it right now.

The cell over or just South of quinn is currently exploding. The next couple of volume scans will tell the tale...whether it develops into a decent supercell like the other storms to the nw of it are trying to do...or falls flat on it's face. If you're driving west from kadoka, you have to be seeing it right now.

Radar indicated TVS on that cell, but your right that thing did just explode quickly.

Radar indicated TVS on that cell, but your right that thing did just explode quickly.

I can't believe they haven't warned on it yet. Thing's about to drop 2"+ hail on quinn in 5 minutes. GR2 algorithm says 3"+ lol.

Archived