joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
3.5-3.7 Storm

phlwx

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you save that image instead of posting the link? It's sometimes fun to reminisce on old threads and see the actual maps people were discussing...

I have it linked because my image storage space is filled and not sure how to clear it...any clue would be helpful ! Ty in advance!

Can you save that image instead of posting the link? It's sometimes fun to reminisce on old threads and see the actual maps people were discussing...

Agreed 100%! If you can't attach it, at least host it on Photobucket or something. It drives me crazy when I'm looking through old threads and see only maps that aren't relevant to the discussion.

does it have the same basic evolution as the GFS? Secondary popping along the front? High is SE Canada?

If so, and I apologize ahead of time for my weenieness, but... how much?

less than an inch, it looks like snow showers mainly. The low cuts west of us, and swings a cold front through as its trying to occlude.

its a voyager to psuhazleton to pocs to big jims video...bark stripping, car top pulverizer, white pine massacre, pot hole creator, robin burying snowfall

...tree-plastering, squirrel-squashing, bunny-suffocating, wire-sagging, windshield wiper-snapping, roof-collapsing...

how much SN do we get down here?

its a voyager to psuhazleton to pocs to big jims video...bark stripping, car top pulverizer, white pine massacre, pot hole creator, robin burying snowfall

...tree-plastering, squirrel-squashing, bunny-suffocating, wire-sagging, windshield wiper-snapping, roof-collapsing...

Hallelujah! Holy s***! Where's the Tylenol?

Archived