joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
LV/Reading/Poconos/NEPA/NWNJ Banter/Obs

Big Jims Videos

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your forum is in the process of being split. THIS forum will become the NYC Metro forum to include NYC Metro, SW CT, Northern NJ.

A new forum has been created and it will be the PHL metro region This includes PHL metro, Central and Southern NJ, Northern DE and South Central and SE PA. Of course there will be some boundary spillovers. If you live in a questionable area, post where you feel comfortable.

Some relevant recent threads will be moved to the PHL forum.

lol. LV to NEPA not even mentioned. :( We don't get storms anymore, so why should we have our own forum? lol

Most of that precip is rain for the Lehigh Valley.

For all of the times this winter that I heard the NYC/PHL posters whine about getting snow and getting their wish, how can you come right out now and say plain rain for the LV on the first inland runner? This is only one model run. I would say a mixture maybe but the HPC indicate a probability of four or more inches of snow.

I missed ths last part...If you've been up the NE TPK,I'm pretty sure...I'm about 1/2 mile or so behind the newly refurbished Hickory Run Service Plaza,just past that Rte903 crosses over the TPK(site of the New Exit/On,not yet done)...I'm near that...Track is about 7 miles up 903,Right on 115 and on the Left (8 miles or so for me to drive)... Iam not sure about that area up there, I have been out since 4:30am. I would assume if we are out they are up there. You are up by the racetrack correct? ( Pocono)

The sad part is that the driver will likely be fired for that mishap. He's told/forced by dispatch to run and get the freight delivered on time, but then when something like this happens, it's the driver who pays, while the dispatcher gets to go home to his family and keeps his job as if nothing ever happened.

Archived