amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
LV/Reading/NEPA/Poconos/NWNJ obs and banter PT 2

Big Jims Videos

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For a brief moment it was ripping pretty good here. I tried to get a pic on the street, but hand holding at a 2 second exposure makes it difficult to avoid camera shake so they were blurry. Then I went out back, found something to brace against and took this. You can see the intensity in the streetlight in the background behind the icicle.

Round 1, Part 1 = 2 inches of snow and sleet.

It remains it be seen if we get anything out of what looks like Round 1, Part 2 currently trucking through Ohio and Western PA. If we do, I'm sure I (we) will add to the snowfall totals before the main storm turns us into a glacier later tonight and tomorrow.

For a brief moment it was ripping pretty good here. I tried to get a pic on the street, but hand holding at a 2 second exposure makes it difficult to avoid camera shake so they were blurry. Then I went out back, found something to brace against and took this. You can see the intensity in the streetlight in the background behind the icicle.

I see someone else has to deal with potential ice dams......:axe:

Anyone been out on the roads? How are they lookin between Allentown and quakertown?

Not sure about that route, but my wife made it from here to Allentown from 630-700 this AM. She has a small Honda Civic but fortunately we just got brand new tires this weekend. I got a feeling things are going to be awful tomorrow morning in the LV. Working from home the next 2 days.

BTW, been mostly sleet and freezing rain here since I've been up. There was a moderate, quick batch of snow about 30 mins ago.

Archived