• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
2/1-4 Potential Part II

NortheastPAWx

can we cut the bashing one another and talk about what the gfs has for this storm or atleast the weekend event.

Agreed.

People across the midwest all the way to the western part of this subforum's region barely have any snow at all and people here who have seen a historic winter so far are getting upset if they miss one or it rains... jeez... :arrowhead:

I was just talking to someone north of the great lakes in CANADA and they only have 3 inches of snow cover.

Regardless,

00Z GFS 69hr

gfs_namer_069_850_temp_mslp_precip.gif

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tombo, please stop posting in this thread and come over to the LV thread. These idiots can sit and argue until they are blue in the face on who is going to get a 96 storm event or another Boxing Day event. I am interested in your description of the model runs and really appreciate the time you spend doing this no matter what the outcome is. Thanks

amen

Meh. I remember hearing that same crap, even from mets, right before the VDay storm where we weree forecast 2 feet 3 days out. And bam that low plowed RIGHT through the high.

And I still remember people on these boards calling for rain that day on screaming NE winds and it didn't rain.

Meh. I remember hearing that same crap, even from mets, right before the VDay storm where we weree forecast 2 feet 3 days out. And bam that low plowed RIGHT through the high.

Maybe through a high, but if this PV dropped a little further south..

gfs_namer_069_500_vort_ht.gif

Guest stormchaser

This thread went to dip-**** dumps for sure, bunch of nut-jobs right now. Face it folks this isnt our event anymore, focus on the weekend event that holds all the cards now.

its obviously not our storm, however looking at the thread title it still says 2/1-4 potential so obviously that is what is going to be discussed in this thread.

Guest stormchaser

i've seen this setup a million times, the storm starts a lil earlier but also flips earlier...still i like the looks for about 2 inches of snow before it flips!

Hr 84 SFC frozen runs right thru NYC. Looks like a similar version of last weeks snow to slop to rain.

Guest stormchaser

You mean half of the crap you NYC area weenies are posting? Keep wishcasting that this is going to be a snowstorm, when the obvious is right in front of your face. This thread will be even more unreadable in 3 days time.

Ive been saying all along that i believe this is not a snowstorm for us.And actually the only problem with this thread right now is allman15. Everyone else is discussing the weather, no one in here is wishcasting. so dont come in and make blanket statements. Thank you.

Guest stormchaser

I really think it would benefit everyone if everyone just stopped posting for a while. Thanks. If you continue to post arguments and rants, you'll likely not be able to post at all anymore soon.

Yea there really is some questionable stuff going on in here right now. (Allman15)

i've seen this setup a million times, the storm starts a lil earlier but also flips earlier...still i like the looks for about 2 inches of snow before it flips!

yeah im thinking 1-3" for us...im hoping it cuts even farther west to cut some of the rain totals down, but this storm will be all about retaining the snowpack.

Archived