joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
OV Winter Storm Threat for February 2-3

dilly84

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Toss the towel for snow steve, models all seem to agree. I've got it in hand. Just awaiting the ggem and the euro to come out and I'm throwing the towel in for this winter.. Only upside is my call from december will be in tact in saying no 6+ storms.. hope I eat crow

Thats to funny..3 days out and now they agree..lol :gun_bandana: Still time..still hope...the lady does not have that mic yet!!

Thats to funny..3 days out and now they agree..lol :gun_bandana: Still time..still hope...the lady does not have that mic yet!!

Yea. I hate to say it, but for the first time since the big december midwest storm, the models are generally in agreement 3 days out.. rare this winter, but appears to be the case.

In all seriousness, I wouldn't panic just yet. The scariest part of the storm isn't until late Tuesday and we need to know the EXACT track to know how bad it will truly be.

I have looked at the Noaa track possibilities..and i have seen only a couple that take this storm just to our west..some have it coming over us, and quite a bit that track south of us..I am so confused..lol

Archived