• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Richmond Metro Obs and Discussion Thread

RIC Airport

miser, it was sleeting hard at school when we left. temps at home were 36 but have dropped to 34.6 in the last half hour or so...

Yeah, Voodoo, I noticed that, just in time for the buses to pull out. Luckily the roads are wet and above freezing... 34 never seemed so far from 32.:axe:

We did have some nice lightning also.

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wa zoomed in and it missed it :(

mostly rain here at 522 & 64

been mixing for a while driving 522 near rt6 rt522

90% snow at 522 & 711 light though

Wow, that is literally the route I just took home, maybe 20 minutes behind you. At J Sarge in Goochland they had light sleet, but it was starting to accumulate on paved surfaces. Went down 522 to 711 and it was snow, all the way up to 711 where it changed back to sleet. 711 was sleet all the way to 288, and then stayed sleet until I got to my house. Now we've got some snow trying to mix its way in with the sleet.

Wow, that is literally the route I just took home, maybe 20 minutes behind you. At J Sarge in Goochland they had light sleet, but it was starting to accumulate on paved surfaces. Went down 522 to 711 and it was snow, all the way up to 711 where it changed back to sleet. 711 was sleet all the way to 288, and then stayed sleet until I got to my house. Now we've got some snow trying to mix its way in with the sleet.

yea it was back and forth all the way louisa had a hevy dusting when i left just a skim dusting at 522 & 64

Just drove from Charlottesville to Richmond (short pump) on 64. Left CHO at 2:15 under very heavy wet snow. Changed to light mix at mile marker 159 area, all rain (light) after mile marker 165. Hope it changes to snow soon.

welcome aboard!

Archived