Jump to content

fountainguy97

Members
  • Posts

    1,268
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fountainguy97

  1. The 15z RAP is just absolutely absurd. Dumping wet paste like crazy. We know it wont verify but wow check it out.
  2. Yeah I didn’t follow it hardcore because I was in Raleigh and a little grumpy about missing it hahaha but I remember the gfs being terrible. Hoping we do get the Euro camp to verify.
  3. The difference between the 18z GFS and EURO for NE TN is just a joke. Gfs has no snow while euro has a legit major winter storm. Onset is inside 3 days....
  4. Models slowly upping my snowfall toward 3-4 inches. Still wary of them as it’s tough to nail down the elevation influence but man this looks promising. Cautiously optimistic. Although I’ve been burned on NW flow before.
  5. Our system is well on its way this morning! everything looks right on track using the upper air WV loops. Going to be a beautiful phase later during this storms life. the darker and light yellow dry air trough over the Dakotas is our northern stream energy. hoping for 1-2 inches here at 2000ft in Erwin! Small potential to bust higher than that I think in this setup.
  6. Hope this look holds! Of course it’s the LONG range NAM and loves to over amp.
  7. Hey all. Interesting storm. Tons of small variables can really enhance or suppress our backside moisture. Hoping to squeeze out an inch or two here! Waiting to see what high res models show over the next day. Very fascinating storm evolution. 3km has a legit line of broken cells and then snow a few hrs later.. going to be a wild few days.
  8. I wouldn’t put much stock in the NAM. Check this error.
  9. Nice trend for increased CAD. Pretty large trend to be so close.
  10. There I fixed your post. What a sad debate. You would certainly fail in a debate class. Keep up the wonderful and informative posts.
×
×
  • Create New...