Jump to content

mreaves

Members
  • Posts

    14,971
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mreaves

  1. Will chucked his laptop out the window in a fit of rage before he could even scroll down to the second picture.
  2. Different story, at least for me. I want tons of snow so all outdoor recreation option are on the table. An extended mud/stick season does no one any good up here. It’s not like with a crappy winter I can golf or a lot of other outdoor stuff. I don’t need vodka cold though.
  3. Per my usual reports, as noted above, 27° on the car thermo on the way home from a meeting. Snowing hard when I left. I was right next to the runway at KMPV but haven’t checked their official obs to see what they had for visibility but my guess is 1/2 mile.
  4. Are those beams allowed to cross the border right now?
  5. I’d chime in with the odd report now and then. “Looks like 3” or 4” on my deck” of the always popular “My car thermo read 27° when I came home from my meeting”. That’s the type of hard science I excel at.
  6. Pretty soon there will be reports of a stalker in Randolph, NH with MD plates
  7. Get a leaf blower so you clear the decks
  8. MPV ended October slightly below normal on temps and 1.57" above normal on precip
  9. Drove down 89 to Lebanon this afternoon and could see snow on the trails. Figured they were starting to blow on some of the trails.
  10. Took a drive up by Sugarbush this evening.
  11. 5" here so far. Sitting at +.06 on temps for the month
  12. Having another red tagger in that area will likely excite Oceanst. Welcome back. Lightly snowing here as I type.
  13. The only issue with Zoom is there are limits to the number of attendees and length of meetings for the free version. It's not a problem if Garth is already has an account that is willing to share.
  14. I know seed won’t take now but I was thinking those straw mats that help control erosion.
  15. I was thinking the exact same thing. He needs to get that netting type stuff that has seed and straw and pray it holds.
  16. So we can discuss the intricacies of picnic table upslope? That would be a hit!
  17. Hope all goes well with the surgeries Ginx.
  18. Runnawayiceberg looking at the screen during the virtual GTG
  19. I am dropping my car off for some service tomorrow and asked if they could give me a ride to my office. They haven't been given the go ahead to do that yet up here. Sounds like it will be a while.
  20. Gov. Scott and the administration has been pretty adamant that they prefer education over enforcement. It is treading a fine line but I’m not sure how else a small state like ours with limited medical resources can deal with it.
  21. One change, right now I am virtually attending a national training that I would have been in Albuquerque for if not for the pandemic.
×
×
  • Create New...