-
Posts
14,969 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Blogs
Forums
American Weather
Media Demo
Store
Gallery
Everything posted by mreaves
-
Finally got my PWS back up. Had to reset the wifi connection and the console itself. It's 51.2°. Unfortunately it lost the rain stats.
-
Likely wait out a frost delay.
-
Looks like MPV got down to 32°. Unfortunately my PWS is down so I don’t know what I got down to here. As for foliage, I think this weekend was probably peak.
-
I’d love to play that but I’m not sure I can carry enough golf balls to complete a round lol.
-
It was a treemendous day. The only slight qualm might be it was breezy at times but that’s really nitpicking. I do think the foliage took a little hit yesterday but it is still gorgeous.
-
Wait, I thought we annihilated Iran?
-
Same here but it seems like we had an absolute leaf deluge earlier this morning. Makes me wonder if the foliage as been impacted on a wider scale or if it was just my backyard.
-
The same yard you were complaining about being too parched from the drought?
-
Septorcher 2026 Discussion - Endless Summer
mreaves replied to Damage In Tolland's topic in New England
-
I don't have an issue with any of those things either. But I don't lose any sleep over it and I certainly don't get mad about it like some people do.
-
No, it's not a full blown melt and I don't have an issue with dissenting viewpoints. But it's a pretty minor issue and progressives get called that any time they express an opinion on perceived slights. So, it is funny to see a conservative get upset at something so minor.
-
I agree.
-
Don't know why you were confused, you melted about a supposedly "lib" position. Snowflakes melt.
-
And they say liberals are snowflakes.
-
Yes. I don't need the turbo and I was on a budget anyway. I probably don't need all the bells and whistles that come with the Enduro either but it was a decent deal.
-
Wrong thread but I got a relacement sled for the one I had stolen. 2021 Enduro 900. Has about 3500 miles on it. Of course we all know that if we have a crappy winter it will be my fault and not El Nino!
-
I hope you get more. I know this event has been meh for you.
-
I have an 8:20 tee time so I hope it holds.
-
A few stray sprinkles here, I assume you haven’t had much more. If this were a winter storm I’d be bawling.
-
Not your throttle thumb!!!!
-
Septorcher 2026 Discussion - Endless Summer
mreaves replied to Damage In Tolland's topic in New England
-
Septorcher 2026 Discussion - Endless Summer
mreaves replied to Damage In Tolland's topic in New England
Decent storm offshore in the gulf. I tried to get some lightning pics but I don’t have the talent or equipment for that. I did get this shot with my basic iPhone. -
Septorcher 2026 Discussion - Endless Summer
mreaves replied to Damage In Tolland's topic in New England
Meanwhile, down in the home of hurricanes, seas are calm and the breeze is light. Perfect beach weather. -
Septorcher 2026 Discussion - Endless Summer
mreaves replied to Damage In Tolland's topic in New England
-
Septorcher 2026 Discussion - Endless Summer
mreaves replied to Damage In Tolland's topic in New England
36° here. I’m headed to FL for the week so I haven’t paid much attention to the forecast for here. Doesn’t look too bad though. Cool with some showers?
