Jump to content

powderfreak

Members
  • Posts

    84,971
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by powderfreak

  1. Glad we don’t live there. Not sure any forecast would call this partly/mostly cloudy anywhere though.
  2. I feel like that was a Will/ORH thing… comfortable weather for business suits in Boston with blue skis and brochure weather. I don’t know but I feel like Will had something to do with that one.
  3. What a morning. Backyard view coming along.
  4. Tuesday looks like a chilly time to do it, ha.
  5. C’mon, 45F with no shot of snow isn’t that stressful
  6. I’ve long thought if you wanted a poster child for warming, BTV is it. Before the new normals came out, it felt like every month started at +2 as a baseline. The place just doesn’t cool off at night anymore for the most part.
  7. I noticed they go bananas after those couple cool, frosty mornings like a week ago? Forget when that was but it was like 3-4 days of sun, high diurnal swings and frosty valleys. Immediately after that the leaves went nuts up here.
  8. It’s pretty nuts in person… just acres over acres of vivid color. Coming along nicely at home, too.
  9. 70/59… feels warm out there. Saw some sun this morning but now clouded over again. Foliage on fire.
  10. The foliage is firing as we head into October.
  11. My retinas hurt yesterday… the clouds just had the place glowing neon. The reds were hard for the camera to deal with they were so blown out.
  12. High of 56F, with mist… but foliage around the house is really starting to come along.
  13. Playing devils advocate, wouldn’t the current environment of hyping up weather events lead to increased “hits” in forecasting high-end wx events? It is incredibly hard for an event to “sneak up” on society these days.
  14. First rain showers of the storm. Ground not wet under the trees… we might get there though.
  15. That’s hard to mentally compute those winds at stations like CON, HFD, ALB… like what?
  16. Made it past 2” in scattered heavy downpours it looks like.
  17. I haven’t had any precip, sky cover wasn’t even thick at sunset, ha. Thank god it’s not winter; this would’ve been tough. Instead, decent weekend outside so far.
×
×
  • Create New...