Jump to content

Stormpc

Members
  • Posts

    3,353
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stormpc

  1. I was in the screw zone in Currituck NC. Got just under .50. Most of it from the frontal squall line at 4pm. The peninsula up thru Richmond was BROWN last week when I was up there, so it was much needed for you guys. I wonder if the Sunday Coastal is going to get far enough West for the Richmond area. I hope so.
  2. BWI 11/1 IAD 10/31 DCA 11/21 RIC 11/1 Tie Rainfall 8.92
  3. Just saw that presser with the Dr. The Most Honorable PM of The Bahamas. I swear it reminded me of Baghdad Bob.....nothing much to see here....most buildings little to no damage...infrastructure in place....locally sourced response...and this was after saying it was a generational disaster. Made no sense.
  4. Frequent CG lightning. I suspect the gusts were around 40-ish at its height. Good start to spring
  5. Its humid as hell. Over here in Currituck. At least those frozen wins off the sound we've had the past several days are gone. 83 degrees. Haven't turned on the AC yet but it's starting to get warm in the house.
  6. Well, the trucks better be out because I have to drive back to my Nova house tomorrow morning I can't get stuck in Richmond. I'm coming up from the Outer Banks so I don't expect any bad weather until Williamsburg or further north on 64. But I'll probably leave around 7 tomorrow morning. Places like Farmville may be the local jackpot area. Hope this one Nails you guys in the Richmond area.
  7. 1.47 in here in Currituck. Breezy 25-30 at times. Soaker started at around 11:15. Perfect.
  8. This will be the 18th straight rainless day for me. .12 in the last 21 days if you go back 3 more days. Never fails. When most needed, we get nothing. All of the goodwill from mother nature is gone. Don't really like our chances in the next 7 days either. Maybe after that. My neighborhood is turning brown.
  9. Was at a stop light in Columbia ready to make a right onto I95, window down. New car....and I heard rumble and my hand that was on the wheel started to shake. I assumed it was the engine and started to regret my new purchase. Light turned and I made the right on the entrance to 95 then noticed the light at the top of the pole swaying to my right. Odd....no wind. Car running fine again at accelerated speed. Flicked on 980 WTEM and Kevin Sheehan, at this very moment says "everything in the studio is shaking. I think we are having an earthquake...we're out of here"...then cuts to some replay of another show. Put on TOP news and they immediately reported it and the rest is history...I kind of feel gypped. Wife in Merrifield on 7th floor was holding onto desk to keep her chair from rolling away. Daughter in Borders in Woodbridge where everyone dropped their books and ran out the store.....so gypped.
×
×
  • Create New...