Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,412
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. Yeah, good observation. I noticed that too. That iffy time looks like it’s going away for the time being. Big block on today’s 12z EPS. I think we need that because that looks like a healthy -PNA developing too.
  2. Good to me for day 6. Not amped like op which isn’t a surprise, but good look.
  3. You’d think he would be happy…..for he is born.
  4. Still need to await the 12z Goose Ensembles.
  5. Cf was west of Boston though verbatim.
  6. Strange evolution. H5 lifts up and shears out. Might be kicked by the other s/w to west.
  7. Suppression again isn’t my concern.
  8. But they can also tell you if the op is out to lunch. If they are steadfast, chances are the op will cave at some point.
  9. I don’t think the ensembles will be suppressed.
  10. Aren’t you worried about hydroplaning the Amazon van?
  11. Can see the s/w’s on the gfs. Didn’t see that before or perhaps I wasn’t looking that close since it was far off.
  12. Euro op really sheared out that s/w. That was a hell of a jump from 12z.
  13. Anybody have 200mb jet stream pics to show how that translates to surface temps?
×
×
  • Create New...