Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,412
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. It does. 12z GFS at H5 really close to the 00z EC and Graphcast AI models too haha. May have to watch the SE ridge flex a bit.
  2. This pattern is so not Nino it's comical. So much for the big 2.0+ dailies.
  3. Winds go more east. It's cold aloft, but even that track on the GFS is a little close. I think it's good for now, but that would be taint city if it budged more NW.
  4. Playing around with AI models. Some differences in the outcomes towards day 10. A more positively tilted trough on the some of the AI models vs the euro op and EPS which have a deeper trough out west. Some energy guys noted that the AI models have had some success in the medium range. https://charts.ecmwf.int/?facets={"Product type"%3A["Experimental%3A Machine learning models"]}
  5. ESE winds with a fairly cold 925 layer still. We mix.
  6. 6z GFS takes out cstl Maine's grid again.
  7. I'd rather get this a little closer like the ICON because either way the CF will be west of you and I for awhile. So I'd rather get some heavy paste vs 1SM -SN that barely sticks. Euro was cold, but I might bump those temps a tad for you and I.
  8. Just realized how the Jan 2 1987 event would have triggered Kevin.
×
×
  • Create New...