Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,412
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. A few degrees colder aloft and this would have been nice even down here.
  2. Gfs wasn’t bad looking on the 8th either at this stage.
  3. Gfs was close but not biting. We watch.
  4. I heard the stupid Luke Combs cover of “fast car” 3 times yesterday.
  5. They’ve gone a bit downhill the last few years.
  6. In most years I’d look at the pattern coming up and say that looks pretty good and it would work out. But over the last two years I look at it and say to myself how can we screw this up? It’s still a decent look imo. Just need to see how the dice rolls.
  7. Based on those pics, you need the calories.
  8. It’s sucks but I’m not losing my mind like the youngin’s.
  9. Man it would do wonders for the weenie souls to get one of these lows close enough to drop a few.
  10. For Diane, I was in her old hood. Took a spin around Pine Hills. What a violent spot on the tops of those hills. Barely had any trees lol.
  11. This was a better EPS look today. Seems to go back and forth a bit.
  12. I keep laughing too. He’s probably climbing next years Christmas tree gift from Nova Scotia swinging on the branches and pounding his chest.
  13. This was Hazy after the euro. Just looping it and making these sounds.
  14. Ensembles say the same. Won’t take much I don’t think.
  15. Not at bad look on the euro for 1-5. Gets going a little later, but good airmass to work with.
  16. Occurs during PNA drop so I can see why there’s agreement.
  17. Pretty good agreement for a potential rainer to Mainer with that low around the tenth or so. Maybe we can trend that to more of a SWFE.
×
×
  • Create New...