Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,430
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. 95-96 was a true yore winter from November through April. Yes we had melt periods..but man always stuff to track. It won't beat 14-15 for D drip as you said though. I won't see that ferocity again.
  2. Warm up is more for overnight mins as daytime highs aren't in the 60s or anything like that.
  3. I mean that's at the tail end of the ensemble. In his defense, the impending warm up is much more certain than a hr 360 forecast.
  4. Well lets hope any "change" ends up with results. I'm not buying much into it until I see it will produce.
  5. I need the sun. Eff the pack. This blows.
  6. LOL what is the GFS doing? It's like a compact hurricane offshore. Maybe it is the Perfect Storm?
  7. Got to score a good catch I mean storm before the fishing season is over. Time is running out.
  8. Finally saw the EPS for myself. I see the example of an interior look there prior to 2/14, but that is pretty sweet from 2/14 on.
  9. Typically it curves uniquely to the left, right into the underside of SNE.
  10. I still have remnant dustings. Pack intact.
  11. EPS is very wide right at 12z. Wish that came around a bit.
  12. Yep. Just noting it. Not like both mean much this far out.
  13. Euro ain't biting next week. Just buries it off of FL.
  14. I was actually pissed lol. I worked on the Cape that year (still without a full time job) and roads were impassable there. Only to get 30-36" less than a month later.
  15. It's always hard to say. It could some in the form of a sharp cold front, or take a couple of storms to finally bring it in. I'm not too worried about a massive delay or anything this far out.
  16. I got about 8" of that on the S shore. But Cape got 12-18" of paste.
×
×
  • Create New...