Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,435
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. I still favor the zone from MHT to ORH and NE MA. If I had to guess. Maybe down to near Kev. Just a WAG at the moment.
  2. Unless something catastrophic happens, this looks pasty. Looks like we waste a little to wetbulbing, but probably a wet snow until the last 3rd of the event or so. Hopefully I can break the two year streak of getting a 4”+ event.
  3. Fortunately the block north of AK and the decaying -NAO certainly are not conducive for torching.
  4. If I were to be picky, I'd like to see less troughing over the Bering Sea, and more of an Aleutian low develop. Verbatim the look is fine thanks to decaying blocking and still some ridging out west, but that Bering Sea trough and strong PAC jet just south of it have me question how long this lasts.
  5. So if it's suppressed it's either a dry, but winter-like day or snow. Both wins. I'm all set with effing rain again.
  6. I got excited for a sec looping it for that reason. Yeah end result squashed...but man that's a solid look.
  7. I recall two other times this winter where the suppression word was thrown about.....only to have rain to the pike and Powderfreak showing fuzzy images of Stowe chairlifts through pounding dendrites.
×
×
  • Create New...