Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,430
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. Of course we get a legit airmass with little precip lol. Down to 28 on a NE wind. We used to have that with snow.
  2. Coding of snow last night similar to the Dippin dots Brian has. Still some light snow.
  3. That period from late 50s to 1970 was so consistent compared to the chaos now.
  4. My guess is that it won't be much if any different. They will make sure the model is QA'd.
  5. Actually a decent look at the end of the EPS. But I just can't anymore lol.
  6. I haven't felt this taxed and defeated in a long time. Just an all around shit feeling. Enjoy the snow...those that got it. I probably would take the day off and just walk around in the snow, should that day ever come this year.
  7. Nobody said that. But I don't panic like you if we lose it. It happens.
  8. I had 1.3" in December from that OE deal. Some areas 3-4" to the south.
  9. Fucking blows. Not to bring down those who got snow, happy for them. Just incredibly bummed.
×
×
  • Create New...