Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,324
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. Back to very light snow as we slot a bit.
  2. You're about to get it good. I think over an inch to your south already.
  3. That is a very heavy band on the s coast though from Ri to near FMH.
  4. Because the event sucks there and your burst is mostly done.
  5. Quickly to moderate and dusted up.
  6. I don’t get that snow distribution.
  7. I thought guidance looked iffy there...even yesterday we said soundings were tough on the s coast. The DGZ was dry...and that was further N and E.
  8. Man ern areas close to something interesting on the NAM there for Friday.
  9. Remember the ceiling for round one isn’t that high. This is a protracted event.
  10. Guidance tries to fill this in as it moves east into the deeper colder air, so I could see both arguments quite honestly. But you are talking maybe a 2" max vs 3-4" max for this first part. Not exactly impressive.
  11. It may help being further east, Brett.
  12. I feel like this first round may be best I-90 north. Has that look on radar. Showery and slotty south entering CT now. The euro tried to fill this in later so I guess we will see.
  13. It's actually robust. Storm intensifies.
  14. Man that is close though. That's a great H5 look, just a bit south.
  15. Feels like this is south of 00z. Maybe it curls north with this s/w.
×
×
  • Create New...