Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,325
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. It’s shit at the end. I posted in the other thread.
  2. I think he did already. Anyways, too early to be excited.
  3. Way OTS. Still some time like you said.
  4. Might get some flakes on the cape tonight.
  5. Looks like things go to shit now.
  6. Ice all day in bird bath. Baby steps.
  7. Yep. Just noticed your avatar. FTW!
  8. Was noticing how I am closer to BOS on temps now and lo and behold...Gladstone shows this too. Hmmm. Could this be due to less solar insolation??
  9. And that was only 2 Zima's deep. What a light weight.
  10. EPS limits the torch. Hopefully it’s on to something.
  11. Snow on the backs of Great Whites heading to the south?
  12. Definitely on the worth watching category. Not a figment of George's imagination anymore.
  13. Yep finally. None of this fake cold.
×
×
  • Create New...