Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,330
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. Thanks you answered my question. Looks like 1-2” with spot 3”. BOX maps looks reasonable.
  2. March 2015 was good there. On upper cape especially.
  3. Another area sucking is Plymouth down to the Cape and over on Cape Anne. Not sure if you noticed, but there winter has been meh last 4 seasons.
  4. Here's another one for Ray this time 1980: I want to jump with you.......offf the Tooobbbiiiiiinnnnnnn
  5. Seems that way. These are always sneaky I guess.
  6. 3K sort of does the same too. We’ll see, but that’s not something I like to see as we get closer to the event.
  7. It had one wave of precip and then shunted SE. I don’t like seeing that.
  8. That OES and mostly for Andrew later this week. No melting, just checked out. Other stuff to deal with. This winter blows.
  9. It’s not even a melt, but everyone is at each other’s throats and it’s just a waste of time until something looks more imminent.
  10. I’m just taking a break. Hopefully something comes up.
  11. I’m out. Planning my summer lol. At least we can count on extremes in the warm season. Can’t wait.
  12. Well congrats to those who got a decent storm. Nice man base for winter activities up north. Much needed.
×
×
  • Create New...