Insane pictures, congrats to all! That band still persisting over Providence is wild, insane day for them.
Locally, I got a little over 27 inches, great widespread event (poor DC though).
Nice! Have slightly less but over 50 as well. Between that and the consistent cold, this has been one of the better winters in recent memory (though that bar is quite low for the last few years).
Will be interesting to see what they do.
They obviously always sucked at measuring, but I wonder if now that people can bet on snowfall totals (which is pretty dumb IMO) if they'll be sued by some disgruntled gambler who felt cheated and be more on top of it in the future (unlikely, but it adds a different dynamic to it).
If you want to live vicariously through me, I have about 8" in the last 4 hours (Staten Island in NYC) and am under one of the heaviest snow bands I've seen in a while.