Jump to content

Lava Rock

Members
  • Posts

    12,872
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lava Rock

  1. What? Jan was piss warm. Last 10 days have been slightly BN but nothing frigid. Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
  2. I'm a cyclist and start thinking about hitting the roads. Last year was able to start riding in late March. Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
  3. yeah, have no use for it then. My fav period is mid dec to mid-mar, then I want it over.
  4. IDK, I have my doubts. Just a gut feel since I'm no model reader.
  5. I had hexo early last year after holding awhile. Sold at a loss. Dumb. Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
  6. Don't know about other areas, but our hood was 76.5", about avg.
  7. Don't worry, SNE will get the good again. No soup, or little soup for us. The new norm
  8. SR now using RFID. I like them, but is it possible to buy discounted tix from other people anymore? I used to fish craiglist middle to end of season to get some good tix from people that couldn't use their vouchers, but that doesn't seem possible with RFID cards that you have to put more money onto to buy more tix.
  9. why would you buy at 52 wk highs unless you think it's going way higher. such a gamble with these stocks
  10. I've landed a couple good leads from hot penny stocks site. Just so many to choose from and so many are practically sham companies Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
  11. Piss on it. I ain't snowblowing 1" Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
  12. Not as stout as that. We dont Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
  13. Must be nice having a pack like that. Congrats Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
  14. No more complaining about piss poor snow totals out of you SNE'ers. You're mostly surpassing NNE in seasonal totals
  15. 2-4" south (York county), 1-3" my hood.
  16. won't have to snowblow that's for sure
  17. that's what I was thinking. Not that we were getting much here anyway.
  18. Got my Starlink invitation for beta use. Still says not avail in our area until mid-2021. I despise Spectrum, but Starlink wants $500 for hardware and $99/month svc. Think I'll pass.
  19. wow, I need to read better. Didn't see the "accumulated" part
×
×
  • Create New...