Jump to content

Brian5671

Members
  • Posts

    44,633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Brian5671

  1. Much drier than forecast here-was actually partly sunny most of the day. I'll take it.
  2. up near Albany close to 5-6 inches of rain-the jackpot ended up being the hudson valley
  3. Yeah I saw that-took 2 yrs to really recover up there-14 inches in 6 hr or something like that.
  4. The low will form later as well and more will develop further south-long way to go on this one.
  5. it's like lousy winters when the cold is pushed back and back....
  6. Typical convective nature of these summer events. Some areas that have gotten hit could make a run at 15-18 inches of rain this month
  7. I'm hoping it misses here-the big totals-still alot of cleanup ongoing after last week's flooding/damage
  8. yep-let's see how accurate the models are -N NJ and the HV look like the target
  9. models seem to be honing in on a N NJ jackpot for the rains
  10. Yep put the AC on after a nice 4 day break
×
×
  • Create New...