Jump to content

Violentweatherfan

Members
  • Posts

    3,689
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Violentweatherfan

  1. KTTN does well with Miller B's enough for Bucks County to cash in on wrap around snow.
  2. Anyone south of Bucks County can get shafted by Miller B's, sorry MontCo
  3. How north of Philadelphia, how about Bucks County which is near KTTN Trenton or are you talking directly north and not northeast.
  4. Excellent video by Steve DiMartino, especially his analogy of understanding and use of models @6:50
  5. One other factor that will limit accumulation is timing, the majority of these long duration storms rarely verify.
  6. I think RDPS stands for Rapid Deployment of Pseudo Snow.
  7. Lifted this from the MA forum, just enough to nail Bucks County.
  8. @JERSEYSNOWROB is not gonna like these trends, earlier he was in the bullseye
  9. Oops, my geographical error. Avondale is near Kennett Square way west of Bucks.
  10. The map pushing 24 hours old, I wouldn't be too hard on their first call.
  11. I'm talking about the term transfer and not specifically this storm.
  12. It originated in the GOM, when I have time I'll look for better confirmation. This is from Glen Allen weather.
  13. NYC is in such a good spot for Miller B storms, anything south of Bucks County - Philadelphia County Pa misses out on intensification. And there is always the dryslot.
  14. same here, zero access unless I am logged out.
×
×
  • Create New...