Jump to content

MJO812

No access to MA
  • Posts

    82,619
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MJO812

  1. Eps is insane if you love winter weather
  2. Nothing went wrong What went wrong ?
  3. Yep every model has been changing every run. Gefs is has members further north.
  4. Suppression is a concern with this pattern but its a long way out
  5. The Para GFS is way different than the GFS. GFS has a huge ridge in the east at 384 while the Para has a big storm gearing up down south. I mean come on
  6. The Para GFS is way different than the GFS. GFS has a huge ridge in the east at 384 while the Para has a big storm gearing up down south. I mean come on
  7. This looks way better than what it showed in December for January.
  8. No one is expecting an arctic pattern as far as I can tell.
  9. Weeklies look great moving forward. Negative-NAO right into week 4. Improving pacific.
  10. Nice snowstorm on the euro next week
  11. Weenie storm on the gfs for mid month. The power of blocking lol
  12. What a weenie storm on the gfs for mid month
  13. Where do you live ? You complain more than I do down here in NYC. It sucks seeing coastal being rain but be patient. I already got way more snow than I did last winter and I'm 3 inches above my average for December. I'm at 8 inches for the winter.
×
×
  • Create New...