Jump to content

MJO812

No access to MA
  • Posts

    82,566
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MJO812

  1. L.A. County extends stay-at-home order until May 15 https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/live-blog/2020-04-10-coronavirus-news-n1180866/ncrd1181671#liveBlogHeader
  2. CBS 2 just showed a picture of a train in Manhattan which was really crowded. Deblasio is pissed about this.
  3. Trump wants to get the country open but he wants to be guided by the experts. He also said he will not open the economy until he sees alot of people getting better.
  4. Just got the test back Negative That doesn't mean I still can't get it. Have to be careful.
  5. Gov. Cuomo: "I don't think we ever get back to normal. This is one of the new normals ... it's going to depend on what we do. That's why this is such an important period for government.
  6. NYC cop It depends what year you started the job. I have to do 25 for a full pension.
  7. Coronavirus News: Governor Cuomo warns of 2nd COVID-19 wave, calls for intense testing https://abc7ny.com/health/cuomo-warns-of-2nd-coronavirus-wave-calls-for-testing/6092284/
  8. Mayor Deblasio needs to go He is speaking to an abc reporter now and the reporter mentioned about the Patriots getting masks and Deblasio said he didnt know about that " This is a new development to me."
  9. My mom and I just got tested What a weird feeling when the instrument goes up your nose. We have to wait a few days to hear back
  10. Sad to say but traffic has been non existent here in NYC. It has been wonderful in that regard .
  11. https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/fountains-of-wayne-singer-adam-schlesinger-dead-coronavirus
  12. County in China locks down amid concerns of potential second coronavirus wave https://www.foxnews.com/world/china-county-locks-down-amid-concerns-of-potential-2nd-coronavirus-wave
  13. Anyone see this ? Wtf https://abc7ny.com/officials-engineer-tried-to-smash-train-into-usns-mercy/6069459/
  14. Ladies have been all over him on social media during this crisis.
  15. Our Governor lol https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/03/31/andrew-cuomos-nipples-take-our-minds-off-coronavirus/amp/
  16. My friend who is 22 and is a nurse who is working with covid 19 patients just tested positive
  17. I hate NYC I wish I lived near the mountains Thanks. Over 50 cops where I work are sick. I think this will be extended into May.
×
×
  • Create New...