I have a feeling Cuomo is going to open up small stores and barber shops with a limit capacity by mid May if the numbers keep going down. . He should also open up state parks. You have enough room to social distance there.
Here we go
New York State to open boatyards and marinas for personal use
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wivb.com/news/new-york/new-york-state-to-open-boatyards-and-marinas-for-personal-use/amp/
Nice knowing everyone
House-sized asteroid to fly close to Earth Wednesday
https://abc7ny.com/6105380/?ex_cid=TA_WABC_FB&utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook
Everything was down in NY yesterday.
Deaths were at 540
Still alot but first time below 600. I questioned this because testing are still way down in the state. Not only that but world o meters numbers have been higher than Cuomo's numbers.
Something is weird. They did this yesterday but dropped it down to 888.
Cuomo showed the number at 650. They should do the death totals and case totals 2 times a day.
I just came back from a Deli/ catering place. There was about 20 people in there. The manager had to stop letting people in.
I also noticed more traffic today than usual. I guess people are starting to not care and go outside.