I have a PWS located at the edge of the Bay in Annapolis that's got pretty full exposure to southeasterly winds off the Bay:
https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KMDANNAP2687
http://www.bayridgeweather.com
Also one that's slightly less exposed:
https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KMDANNAP23
I see that the KLWX WSR88D is out of service for an upgrade, scheduled to return on 6/30. It looks like now TBWI is offline as well, for unknown reasons. Anyone know what's going on there, and an estimated return to service date?
Looks like we have ourselves a watch as well:
https://forecast.weather.gov/showsigwx.php?warnzone=MDZ014&warncounty=MDC003&firewxzone=MDZ014&local_place1=Annapolis MD&product1=Severe+Thunderstorm+Watch&lat=38.9653&lon=-76.4892#.Yt7XbnbMJaQ
A few trees and branches down near my office in Crofton. Was definitely the most intense thunderstorm of 2021 for me. We had a lightning strike right outside our office that took out our office network and cooked the electronics in one of our employees' cars.
They are working on tracking it down. I operate a wireless network on the east side of DC and was contacted by a FCC enforcement agent trying to find out where the offending transmitter was located.
Where in Annapolis are you? Here in Bay Ridge I've only got ~3/4" of accumulation. Looks like I've been in a dry slot, but that might change here in a few minutes.