-
Posts
623 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Blogs
Forums
American Weather
Media Demo
Store
Gallery
Everything posted by TARHEELPROGRAMMER88
-
Southeast Sanitarium - A Place to Vent
TARHEELPROGRAMMER88 replied to Jonathan's topic in Southeastern States
It has snowed in a few deserts since we last had snow in central NC. Fun times -
Southeast Sanitarium - A Place to Vent
TARHEELPROGRAMMER88 replied to Jonathan's topic in Southeastern States
Our last hope is the storm next Thurs-Fri. If it whiffs it is time for Spring. -
Southeast Sanitarium - A Place to Vent
TARHEELPROGRAMMER88 replied to Jonathan's topic in Southeastern States
I have a feeling that Feb will deliver a few board wide winter storms. Just a feeling. -
There is always next winter and then we can say the same thing next winter. Rinse and repeat. An endless loop. Help us!
-
Southeast Sanitarium - A Place to Vent
TARHEELPROGRAMMER88 replied to Jonathan's topic in Southeastern States
American Weather Forum: Cold and wet pattern showing up in 10 days on the models. American Weather Forum 10 Days Later: Cold and wet pattern showing up in 10 days on the models. We are all guilty of it, I admit as much. :+) -
Southeast Sanitarium - A Place to Vent
TARHEELPROGRAMMER88 replied to Jonathan's topic in Southeastern States
Everyone in Sanitarium right now -
Southeast Sanitarium - A Place to Vent
TARHEELPROGRAMMER88 replied to Jonathan's topic in Southeastern States
As stated, before I was rudely interrupted, cold rain here in Wilmington. The warm nose is coming everyone. Be ready for crushed dreams. I bear gifts from Wilmington for you all. -
December 8-10, 2018 Winter Storm
TARHEELPROGRAMMER88 replied to Orangeburgwx's topic in Southeastern States
NAM does look realistic. That said, I am still taking a big snow for the Triad, west, as my final prediction. Largest accumulation in Asheville and points to the NE. GFS V3 has the right idea. -
December 8-10, 2018 Winter Storm
TARHEELPROGRAMMER88 replied to Orangeburgwx's topic in Southeastern States
I grew up in Fayetteville. I have seen my share of good snow. I only point out what the models are doing. You know the truth. Sorry if that crushes your dreams. -
December 8-10, 2018 Winter Storm
TARHEELPROGRAMMER88 replied to Orangeburgwx's topic in Southeastern States
GFS is warmer. -
December 8-10, 2018 Winter Storm
TARHEELPROGRAMMER88 replied to Orangeburgwx's topic in Southeastern States
Icon coming in warmer. -
December 8-10, 2018 Winter Storm
TARHEELPROGRAMMER88 replied to Orangeburgwx's topic in Southeastern States
NAM is much warmer. At the surface and 850 mb. We shall see what other models are saying. However, bad run if you like snow. Great if you like cold cold rain -
December 8-10, 2018 Winter Storm
TARHEELPROGRAMMER88 replied to Orangeburgwx's topic in Southeastern States
I only speak the truth though. GFS FV3 is warmer at 850 mb. Overall, low is further south, high is weaker, and temps aloft are warmer. Who is ready for some cold rain? Western NC still has a good chance for snow and I am rooting for them. -
December 8-10, 2018 Winter Storm
TARHEELPROGRAMMER88 replied to Orangeburgwx's topic in Southeastern States
GFS FV3 is slightly warmer as well. 2 models are warmer. Was the NAM model warmer as well? -
December 8-10, 2018 Winter Storm
TARHEELPROGRAMMER88 replied to Orangeburgwx's topic in Southeastern States
Warmer, just a little bit. Fear the trend potential though. -
December 8-10, 2018 Winter Storm
TARHEELPROGRAMMER88 replied to Orangeburgwx's topic in Southeastern States
GFS is warmer this run. Let us see if it continues, like it typically does. -
December 8-10, 2018 Winter Storm
TARHEELPROGRAMMER88 replied to Orangeburgwx's topic in Southeastern States
Lol for the telling the truth? Wow this is funny. I mention how models have trended warmer, which is a logical observation, and now I am the bad guy here. Science be damned, right. Can things change, sure. Do they often change in a positive direction south of VA, NO. -
December 8-10, 2018 Winter Storm
TARHEELPROGRAMMER88 replied to Orangeburgwx's topic in Southeastern States
Some people use logic and their eyes. The models have warmed, and you have been warned. -
December 8-10, 2018 Winter Storm
TARHEELPROGRAMMER88 replied to Orangeburgwx's topic in Southeastern States
Cold air has trended weaker, storm more north, and people are starting to consider the NAM model outside of 48 hours. It is desperation time. -
December 8-10, 2018 Winter Storm
TARHEELPROGRAMMER88 replied to Orangeburgwx's topic in Southeastern States
At this rate, if trends keep going, everyone outside the mountains will be getting cold cold rain. -
December 8-10, 2018 Winter Storm
TARHEELPROGRAMMER88 replied to Orangeburgwx's topic in Southeastern States
This run is a lot more realistic. I have a feeling a lot of hopes and dreams are going to be crushed later tonight as well. Amped and warm seems to be the trend here. It makes sense historically. -
December 8-10, 2018 Winter Storm
TARHEELPROGRAMMER88 replied to Orangeburgwx's topic in Southeastern States
When the models have warmed, you have been warned. -
December 8-10, 2018 Winter Storm
TARHEELPROGRAMMER88 replied to Orangeburgwx's topic in Southeastern States
NW trends commence lol -
December 8-10, 2018 Winter Storm
TARHEELPROGRAMMER88 replied to Orangeburgwx's topic in Southeastern States
I just know it will be raining here in Wilmington regardless. Enjoy the snow everyone. -
December 8-10, 2018 Winter Storm
TARHEELPROGRAMMER88 replied to Orangeburgwx's topic in Southeastern States
What are the totals for SE NC on the control run?
