Jump to content

Spaizzo

Members
  • Posts

    479
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Spaizzo

  1. SOLD! I missed an almost an entire year (long story) and the winter before was nonexistent I’ll take it! .
  2. Used to be my favorite and I’m talking weekly visitors. I haven’t been since the new owners took over, but the old owner is doing their menu have fun! Hope it’s delish .
  3. Highways are supposedly fine. We are snow covered even with plows going by several hundred times it feels like lol we have like 3.5 inches here .
  4. So much for our high of 38! Sitting at 32/33 with cold rain down here in Ansonia .
  5. 29 degrees with drizzle and mangled flakes (Derby) .
  6. Anyone who deals with middle school kids needs a raise .
  7. Do we have anything really happening tonight in ct? Alexa alerted us to a weather advisory and my kids excited for a delay lol. I said I think it’s gonna rain .
  8. Hey we flipped about 20 minutes ago or so sticking to the roads already down here.... 35 degrees
  9. Shocked its raining there and snowing in Oxford and parts of Seymour! Raining here with a few pellets and or flakes mangled in
  10. We went from 36 degrees around 4/5 to 38 and we have light rain down here in ansonia there are a mangled flake here and there
  11. I just have to say it feels like snow! 38 degrees here right now and I know we will be lucky with a slush factor down here in the Naugatuck valley! I do have to say the snow squalls were a great shock last night got a quick costing of graupel? Looks like dipping dots hoping for a delay because first event of the season usually means shock and overreaction .
  12. Anyone have a. Recommendation for the best dark high elevation place that is accessible to the public in CT to see the goods tonight? .
  13. I snapped pics because the sky looked brighter. I’m in CT close to New Haven so lots of ground light. Visually I see a bright light sky but the camera pics this up .
  14. Question what does it look like by the naked eye vs camera? .
  15. We missed the initial ct score. Is it done for tonight or too hard to predict? Ready to book a hotel in Vermont tomorrow ! Help! .
  16. Ok so question with the aurora did we miss it for the night or do we have another chance tonight we missed it being in a show! .
  17. Updated final total for Ansonia is 6.5 maybe a tad more. Heavy wet and saturated snow lol it looks pretty .
×
×
  • Create New...