Jump to content

Spaizzo

Members
  • Posts

    479
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Spaizzo

  1. Any Saturday morning implications? Road wise in Torrington area by chance? .
  2. Started fluting/light snow here about a half hour ago very lightly Ansonia .
  3. Graupel and pure ice down here! It was coming down steady around 1am for about an hour and have iced roads and some minimal accretion… .
  4. Thanks while I always hold out hope in these thanks to that. I was told today it never happened that drastically.
  5. Now heres a vague question. Anyone remember the inverted trough or norlun event in Western CT? Our inch was like 8? It was quite a bit ago .
  6. Sorry I didn’t have my coffee nor my glasses on I read if I unpin it…. lol .
  7. Totally thought you meant the boutique in New Haven lol .
  8. Taken at Springfield College around 1:00 am they were just out of some of the heavy band at this time .
  9. We definitely had sleet for an hour you can hear it off the window now we have mainly snow and a once in a while ping .
  10. This page has some good views posted. This link is from 7 hours ago can’t imagine how it is now. https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1GM7geaPAZ/?mibextid= .
  11. Went out and measured about half hour ago a little over 7 as an estimate It’s 9 degrees and heavy snow. 8,7,6.5 in various spots of the yard because I have zero area that is not impacted by wind. So estimating around 7 ish. It’s 9 degrees and heavy snow .
  12. You can’t tell by the picture but it’s close to a white out looking out the window .
  13. Do we have a obs yet? If not we are snowing lightly down here in ansonia with a coating at 10 degrees .
  14. I feel ya on this! I spent 7 months in the hospital last year it changes perspectives. Nurses rock the amount of work they do is unreal .
×
×
  • Create New...