Jump to content

Eskimo Joe

Professional Forecaster
  • Posts

    24,969
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Eskimo Joe

  1. Agreed. While we didn't hit climo snowfall, what snow that fell stuck around for awhile.
  2. I'm not asking for big snows in December. Just a solid advisory level event regionwide would be amazing.
  3. It's amazing how hostile our winters have become. We just casually punt 30% of winter year after year.
  4. That's a pretty ugly 500mb chart for December. Hello 65 and sunny on Christmas.
  5. Yes I posted a Tweet in another thread but cannot find it. The Canadian has definitely seen an upgrade in its 500mb verification scores of late.
  6. Agreed. I'm just being picky on an internet weather forum.
  7. That was a fluke that saved us statistically. We had 48 hours of winter that year.
  8. As long as you have an ID you can either take the more advanced classes, or slide in for a refresher.
  9. 12z Euro/GFS both try to pop a 600dm ridge later this week over the southeast
  10. Posting the alleged new CFS DJF snowfall map for the laughs. If this somehow happened I'd probably be happy. It would be the first above average seasonal snowfall I've had in a decade.
  11. Several new National Weather Service weather spotter classes have been scheduled for the autumn. https://www.weather.gov/lwx/skywarn
  12. Yea radar looks like absolute garbage.
  13. It would really be something if we were completely shut out from this event.
  14. Historically those are not the greatest for snowfall in these parts, correct?
  15. So is this an east based, or basinwide El Nino at this point?
  16. Always great to give the cactuses some water.
×
×
  • Create New...