Jump to content

AlexD1990

Members
  • Posts

    1,480
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AlexD1990

  1. given what most seem to be indicating for the upcoming winter, i think everyone in the sub would take this in a NY minute.
  2. From your lips... Though I guess I should be greedy, I did have the biggest snowfall on record in February. But I'm greedy, lol. (But this time can I get it without the 18 hour power outage?)
  3. Ended up being a pretty impactful storm for this part of the world. Near record tide level set at several locations that exceeded Sandy.
  4. If only there was a way to keep looks like this going heading into actual winter...
  5. Nasty out .. driving thru Rehoboth and Dewey, SR1 is closed at the South end of Dewey, every side street flooded to some degree.
  6. @nw baltimore wx how did you like tequila real? Winds definitely picking up.. this is gonna be a nasty day tomorrow
  7. you can see the wall of rain spinning just offshore, though..looks almost tropical. Tomorrow is definitely gonna be nasty out.
  8. Really? that's surprising. like I said, maybe First Sate Brewing...but Milton is always a fun place to visit. quirky little town. if you're in the mood for Mexican, can't recommend Tequila Real enough. fantastic food and right on Wagamons Pond. OK, this was genuinely funny, i chuckled. well done. Not a beer guy, but friends/colleagues that are tend to highly review Dewey Beer Co.
  9. Just got the text...Ocean's Calling just got cancelled completely.
  10. you could go to DogFish restaurant, they should have it. Right on Rehoboth Ave. If not them, maybe First State Brewery out on the highway?
  11. Rumor is strong that the rest of Ocean's Calling will get cancelled..
  12. Really seems like people might be sleeping on the weekend threat but that's just me ..
  13. almost up to the boardwalk from what ive been sent.
  14. same storm that prompted the earlier warning. storm has maintained rotation throughout the afternoon
  15. 4-6" with an immediate changeover to rain? I guess it would be payback for the February blizzard....
×
×
  • Create New...