I don’t either. I went to the politics forum to see if he or someone else had put more info there, and even googled a few things trying to find something recent, but that was like looking in the sewer for last night’s turd.
Anyone else's NWS radar showing November 25th's images?
https://radar.weather.gov/radar.php?rid=LWX&product=N0R&overlay=11101111&loop=yes
eta working now.
It’s only taken 15 years, but I finally organized my LP’s and got the turntable going. I also tried to revive my old cassettes but my cassette player died.
I am congratulating myself with Bing and Frank on vinyl and a Manhattan. Covid be damned. Life is good.
I can’t keep up. Did anyone already mention that the Ravens and Cowboys game was moved to next Tuesday?
eta that Mattie was right. It’s in the November already.
It’s one of 10 winters he used (and two others are emphasized and weighted heavier), and it’s not like he’s predicting 5 feet of snow. Personally, of his analog years, I’ll take a February ‘79 repeat and be very happy.