• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
12/26/2010 Snowfall Map

NOW I KNOW what is meant by a sharp edge to the western edge of the snow shield.

MAN that really smarts! Snow gods HATE Woodbridge like hell this season. Sucks to be me.

MBY is right on the bleeding edge of that gradient - Barely eked out a half inch of snow.

The snow gods might hate Woodbridge VA. BUT they LUV Woodbridge NJ - we got close to 30 inches !!!

decent map, although I think the 12-18" and 18"+ stripe from NJ into SE NY and extreme western New England needs to be shifted further NW. they have 18"+ here, but we only got 13". I also know some reports from N NJ and SE NY would indicate similar outcomes.

decent map, although I think the 12-18" and 18"+ stripe from NJ into SE NY and extreme western New England needs to be shifted further NW. they have 18"+ here, but we only got 13". I also know some reports from N NJ and SE NY would indicate similar outcomes.

Quincy, that map looks smoothed out lol. I think they were trying to account for all the 18-25 inch reports coming from Brooklyn, Staten Island (actually close to 30), Queens and western Nassau, and so they had to smooth the gradient up into CT also.

Archived