CAPE Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago I took Atlanta because now that they have a legit QB, plus the Robinsons, they are a dynamic offense. Raven's D has been very mediocre. No Lamar, O-line is makeshift for now. And I am going with the idea that picking your own team in a survivor pool is the kiss of death, so I picked against them. If they win I'll be thrilled. If they lose, I survive another week, so its a consolation prize, and I am already one of 10 left. Too many people keep picking the Chargers and Texans lol. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
nw baltimore wx Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 3 minutes ago, CAPE said: I took Atlanta because now that they have a legit QB, plus the Robinsons, they are a dynamic offense. Raven's D has been very mediocre. No Lamar, O-line is makeshift for now. And I am going with the idea that picking your own team in a survivor pool is the kiss of death, so I picked against them. If they win I'll be thrilled. If they lose, I survive another week, so its a consolation prize, and I am already one of 10 left. Too many people keep picking the Chargers and Texans lol. Plus, you won’t be heartbroken if the Ravens end up winning. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stormchaserchuck1 Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 37 minutes ago, CAPE said: I took Atlanta because now that they have a legit QB, plus the Robinsons, they are a dynamic offense. Raven's D has been very mediocre. No Lamar, O-line is makeshift for now. And I am going with the idea that picking your own team in a survivor pool is the kiss of death, so I picked against them. If they win I'll be thrilled. If they lose, I survive another week, so its a consolation prize, and I am already one of 10 left. Too many people keep picking the Chargers and Texans lol. ATL is favored by 3, but I'm not convinced they have a QB. Last year the Ravens only two wins vs >.500 teams were with Huntley as QB and Minter did do a good job in the preseason calling defensive plays, not ready to give up on that yet. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
CAPE Posted 26 minutes ago Share Posted 26 minutes ago 39 minutes ago, Stormchaserchuck1 said: ATL is favored by 3, but I'm not convinced they have a QB. Last year the Ravens only two wins vs >.500 teams were with Huntley as QB and Minter did do a good job in the preseason calling defensive plays, not ready to give up on that yet. They had Cooper fucking Rush the first 2 games lol. Cant get much worse. Scored 32 points total I think. With Penix back, 80 points the last 2 games. Defenses have to defend the pass and their impressive run game. The dude is a gifted passer- he just needs to stay healthy. Bad knees are his problem. Tall task for the Raven's D, which hasn't been very good, and the offense is limited with Huntley- he is a below avg passer. Hopefully they can run for 300 yds, but then there is the issue of the OL being a bit of a mess at this point. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jebman Posted 9 minutes ago Share Posted 9 minutes ago MAMMOTH ALERT !!!! ALEET ALEET! A potent cold front will slam into the Sierra Saturday possibly mixing with moisture from Rachel which could result in some wet snow Sunday into Monday in Mammoth and Palisades with some accumulating snow at elevations above 8000 feet. Uh-oh. What will super nino moisture do to the Sierra ski resorts at high elevations like 9000 feet this winter? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now